5/2/11

Blog A Day Challenge: Take 3!

It's May...and we all know what that means...Blog A Day in May Challenge time! For anyone who has followed me, you already know what this means. For anyone who hasn't, this is pretty much how this whole blog began.

The plus side of the challenge is it gets my lazy butt back blogging again. The down side this year is how crazy this month is going to be. However, no worries. I will prevail! (Okay...that may have been a little much, but you know what I mean.)

My first year, I went without a theme for the month. Last year, I went with a "Quote of the Day" theme...and dinosaurs. I think this year, I may go for a "Word of the Day," unless better inspiration hits me soon.

Nonetheless, I'm excited to do the challenge again, and I'm even more excited to get back into the habit. As I've said before, I need some blogging in my life. We also have some changes in the challengers this year. When I have a little more time, I will make the updates to the sidebar so you can all follow the others.

And with that, let the challenge begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment