5/5/11

WOTD #3

Today's word: change

Definition: to make something different than it was before, or a deviation

Reason: Well, really change happens all the time. So I do not know that I really need a reason. I suppose today this word is poignant because of the amount of change that always seems to happen at once. Graduation at FSU was just this past weekend. This means students are moving on to bigger and better things. My graduate assistant of two years, Selby, has already made his move to Texas to start his professional career. I have already hired and started training my new graduate assistant, Alyssa. Almost five weeks ago, I became a fiancee, a word I am still getting used to saying (but of course I am loving!). I have actually been job searching, trying to find the next step in my career. I have no idea what kind of change that will bring. Coworkers and friends have already found that next step in their lives, meaning they are already moving on and changing the landscape of FSU. Lots and lots of change! (Insert some sappy quote here about how change is the spice of life, or whatever...) Okay, I am excited about all the change. It just seems like when it rains, it pours!

On a lighter note, Meredith and Billy are coming to visit this weekend. WOO!

6 comments:

  1. You are so right about that. Change happens when you're ready and wuite often when you're not, but it definitely can be the spice of life.

    As I wrote on billy's blog, Sadness dwells in my heart as he and now meredith head back to Tally. I hope you guys have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you know...you could come visit too...hint hint :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ecstatic I found you website and blogs.fill out application here

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder why you receive countless of feedbacks.great points here

    ReplyDelete
  5. The caliber of information that you're offering is merely wonderful.Get More Info

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whether somebody pursuit of his vital thing, hence he or she desires to be accessible that at length, hence that thing is maintained over here.cartel clone

    ReplyDelete