5/6/10

QOTD #4 - sort of

"No rest for the bloggers." -Me

This is not my original quote choice for today. I also do not really care to quote myself two days in a row. However, an event occurred this afternoon right as I wrote today's title that shifted not only my plans, but a plans for all of my FSU friends. This event triggered the need to be out and be supportive of each other, which in turn caused me and another Blog-A-Day competitor to blog a little later than normal. Hence, today's quote.

Now in all honesty, I had pretty much resigned myself to the idea that I would probably not blog tonight. And I was okay with that. A minor sacrifice to support a very close friend and colleague. Yet this friend insisted that I blog because this challenge means much to her right now. So here I am.

Although I am finding it difficult to find words right now, I simply want to say that with tragedy comes opportunity and when tough times hit, you find out who will be there for you. She also said tonight when you take something away, you can often find what you were missing. Okay, I know it all may sound a little cheesy, but it is true. So this post is for an amazing woman who has such strength I know she will prevail in whatever is in store for her next.

No comments:

Post a Comment