5/8/10

Suze, I Love You

Despite her apparent hate for dinosaurs that has come to light this week, and her boycott of my blog because of it (or because of the war with Josh?), Susan actually reminded me of some fun pictures involving me, her, and J. Brady (my awesome Spuddy, and Susan's current roommate in Texas). These pictures come via Myrtle Beach, Spring Break 2007.

This was our first year of grad school (J. Brady's second), and the two of them had come to hang out with me and some other friends at my grandmother's beach house. I am pretty sure this was our last day there, and we were shopping at Broadway at the Beach (an attraction I recommend for anyone visiting Myrtle). As you will see below, in the middle of the boardwalk are two dinosaurs, on which of course we had to climb.

So for a fun little weekend post, here are the pictures, in which Suze does not look too disdainful of the dinosaurs. But maybe that was because she just did it for us?

I am not too sure why this one is missing teeth, but he has a big head and little arms.

I miss these two lots!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Dinosaurs, Spuddies, and Suze! We miss you, too, Kelly. And by we, I mean I - because I really shouldn't speak for Susan (although I think it's safe to say she misses you).

    I considered trying to join in on your fun blog-a-day-in-may challenge, but definitely missed that boat - so I'll just have to blog-whenever-I-can-but-ideally-more-regularly-than-I-have-been-lately.

    Lovelove,
    ~JBrady

    PS- Do you (or someone out there) know how to link my tumblr blog to my Google login? It currently links to my old (and inaccessible) blogger account...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would have been awesome for you to join our challenge! But I will enjoy reading whatever you do decide to write.

    I'm not sure about the tumblr question since I never use it. Hopefully someone else looking at this can help you out.

    PS...I need a trip to Austin soon!

    ReplyDelete